[Eeglablist] Toolboxes are deactivated when I run EEGLAB

Wilken, Saskia saskia.wilken at fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Jun 8 08:24:30 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing an issue with the EEGLAB version 2021.1 running on the MATLAB 2021b installation. A particular issue is that I seem to not be able to use Signal Processing Toolbox as well as EEGLAB. I have the Signal Processing Toolbox version 8.7 installed and it runs without problems. However, when I run eeglab it prompts me with a message that says "Not using signal processing toolbox, if you experience problem, reset your Matlab path to default". Typing restoredefaultpath into the command window does reset the path to default but does not solve the issue. Typing ver into the command window shows me that I have EEGLAB, Image Processing Toolbox, Signal Processing Toolbox, Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox as well as Wavelet Toolbox installed. But once I run EEGLAB, it shows only EEGLAB as well as Wavelet Toolbox as installed. I also reinstalled both EEGLAB as well as the Signal Processing Toolbox already but it didn't help.

Now, while typing this mail I updated EEGLAB via the Command Window to the version 2022 via the Command Window which had the effect that it no longer shows up in my addon manager and ver does not show my other toolboxes as installed anymore even before I run EEGLAB.

Can anyone please help with this issue?

Kind regards

Saskia Wilken
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
FernUniversität in Hagen
Fakultät für Psychologie
Allgemeine Psychologie: Urteilen, Entscheiden, Handeln
Feithstraße 188 (TÜV),
58097 Hagen
Telefon: (02331) 987 -4124
saskia.wilken at fernuni-hagen.de
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fernuni-hagen.de__;!!Mih3wA!GqF8thAYY7OV7aYZ_tJSSbYbO4pdiJCWkjlzGiX6-KXzUqkPADxdumo0PSr1HbYLO9vse6FSc4cL9qtT450nq6IhX1bMuAAEKGgwdA$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/__;!!Mih3wA!GqF8thAYY7OV7aYZ_tJSSbYbO4pdiJCWkjlzGiX6-KXzUqkPADxdumo0PSr1HbYLO9vse6FSc4cL9qtT450nq6IhX1bMuABqIdyZjw$ >