[Eeglablist] Force write and export with ICA metrics

Sungjin Im sungjin.im.p at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:58:07 PDT 2022

Hello,

I preprocessed and performed ICA on my EEG data and exported them into .set
files. When I imported the data into Brainstorm to further analyze and
perform statistical analysis, I found that the ICA weights were not
applied. Brainstorm developers confirmed that the software doesn't have the
capacity to import ICA metrics that are processed with other software at
the moment. I wonder if I can apply ICA metrics and force write them
directly into the EEG.data structure?

--
Best Wishes,

Sungjin