[Eeglablist] Forward to eeglablist:

Thorsten O. Zander tzander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:54:01 PDT 2022

Dear eeglablist,

We are organizing the 3rd NAT conference this year and would be grateful if
you can forward the message below to the list.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neuroadaptive.org/conference/2022/callforpapers__;!!Mih3wA!Hmyr1o0s5jz2hlf7NMhkv8W9VWyGOfv9h0YCKI83RZIhl7F8ogJ7vdEX1UAho6doONp4GiBkWwV9Q_DtfM-o$

All the best from Berlin!
Thorsten

---------------------

Dear colleagues,

We are very happy to invite you to this year's conference on Neuroadaptive
Technology that focuses on research that brings together artificial and
human intelligence!

In addition to scientists from different areas of research, representatives
from companies are invited to attend NAT’22 and add their perspective from
a market viewpoint. Furthermore, NAT’22 invites representatives of national
governments to discuss the legal and societal impacts of NAT and how we can
prepare our work and our societies accordingly.

Participants of NAT’22 are invited to submit a short abstract describing
their research results and/or perspectives on the combination of NAT and
Artificial Intelligence. NAT’22 welcomes novel research results and ideas,
but also explicitly invites work that has been already published to provide
an overview of relevant research in the different domains.

All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.

You will find more details below. Please do not hesitate to distribute this
announcement to your network.

We are looking forward to welcome you at NAT'22 in October!

All the best!
Thorsten O. Zander
Setven H. Fairclough

NAT'22 Call for Papers

*Bringing together artificial and human intelligence*