[Eeglablist] AMICA to clean eye blinks on 8-channel EEG

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:58:07 PDT 2022

Hi Liao,

You could try ASR with the clean_rawdata (in eeglab Tools). It works pretty well on low-density systems (as low as 4 channels was validated), with the Euclidean method (rejection of artifactual segments).
The channel rejection does not work well though as it requires neighboring channels (high-density). You can try it but will probably need to uncheck the box and reject bad channels manually before running ASR.