[Eeglablist] Topic discussion (July 2022) [1]

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 4 10:17:21 PDT 2022

Dear eeglab mailing list subscribers,

I will answer the questions on the list in July.
There is also a request that I should start a topic discussion for this
month. Personally, I would be interested in discuss either:

   - Physiological interpretation of ICA (small vs. large patch hypotheses,
   frequency dependency of independence, why IC rejection always increases
   gamma power, etc.)
   - EEG's global theory (traveling and standing waves of synaptic action
   density field, etc.)
   - Anything that are discussed here:
   https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Special_contents_since_100.2C000_page_views

If you are interested, please vote. If no vote, I'll pick up random topic
for each time.