[Eeglablist] ERSP stats EEGLAB STUDY

Radha Kumari (PGR) 2375059K at student.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jul 6 06:01:27 PDT 2022

Hello,

I really hope someone can help me on this one. I am struggling to determine the statistical tests performed in EEGLAB STUDY to compare ERSP data in a BEFORE and AFTER design. I really need to know what EEGLAB is doing so that I know what to report in the statistics section of my paper. I have tried with no luck to reproduce EEGLAB STUDY statistical results. Does anyone know the type of statistical test and any data transformation that EEGLAB STUDY does to compare ERSP data in a BEFORE and AFTER design? Is it a one-sided or two-sided test? Also let me know if you know the relevant part of EEGLAB code.

Radha