[Eeglablist] ERSP stats EEGLAB STUDY

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Wed Jul 6 11:25:53 PDT 2022

Hi Radha,

Perhaps this tutorial page could be of help to you.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeglab.org/tutorials/10_Group_analysis/study_statistics.html__;!!Mih3wA!Hlh0rRryr4p83f5kIomPRtOw_8SHeIQb-zJLq8CvTg3URxZPpMahILki98U-ubfznEVatx1OTsrzCLX3qDzfrCaOBDSd0BTW$

Best,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy