[Eeglablist] MLESP

Larbi Boubchir boubchir at ai.univ-paris8.fr
Thu Jul 7 03:13:35 PDT 2022

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to contribute to the 3rd international
workshop on Machine Learning for EEG Signal Processing (MLESP). MLESP
will be held in Las Vegas, USA, from 6 to 9 december 2022, in
conjunction with the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and
Biomedicine (IEEE BIBM 2021).

The deadline is on August 31, 2022.

Detailed information can be found at : https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mlesp2022.sciencesconf.org/__;!!Mih3wA!CXSKtWMy7XcucaIsYZECzGd46bQa0mt9COWUF5CGz8Y5NUB5TwhEvoFaB51DNeO1nl8MyqwUxMhJKs4wTi6YhCpU35bgW5sw$

Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleague you think may be
interested.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best regards,

--
Prof. Larbi Boubchir
/Université Paris 8, France/