[Eeglablist] file not properly imported from bdf files with EEGlab multiple versions #506

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:12:03 PDT 2022

Dear Sasha,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is common to see a problem in importing
data. It may be possible to intercept the process using the debug mode to
diagnose/fix the problem, but it requires some skills and effort.

If you don't have an access to the person who can look into this issue, you
might want to post it to the eeglab github issue report.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!Dm8gOybU1_5MYbrn7NlQe7Z6xDJ_Cec6ZP06K6_aThR77sXNIk2PPrV8ZSglMoC_nJZ0DfAuL6GjgzPiHRXCJ9jAccY$

Note it may take some time for the developers to take a look at it. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

Makoto