[Eeglablist] file not properly imported from bdf files with EEGlab multiple versions #506

Alois Schlögl alois.schloegl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 03:50:07 PDT 2022

Dear Sasha,

as developer of Biosig, I recommend to check "bdf2biosig_events.m ",
which is used to translate the BDF status channel into an event table as
defined by Biosig [1]. By default "Mode=4" is used for the translation.
It seems that your data requires a different decoding mode. Most likely
some of the other decoding modes is more suitable for your data.

I hope this helps,
    Alois

[1] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://pub.ist.ac.at/*schloegl/matlab/eeg/EventCodes.html__;fg!!Mih3wA!A_QT9cz74IdSVcOeozp1lUnEuVTSz19VQQPmsLQaENPay5xZiB1QVIwBHfLf8RxevVeTo0jardl5NVTaHSDvidJpvwCRwg$