[Eeglablist] For Marjan

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 09:53:51 PDT 2022

Dear madam Marjan,

> My data is ERP and I want to run Amica on my data because running ICA
(runica) on ERP data takes too time.

Now it has become interesting.
Why don't you tell me the detail of your input data? The number of the
channels, data sampling rate, data length, etc. You should also check the
data by using trimOutlier plugin. Send me a screenshot of the first plot it
generates.

Nowadays, it is hard to believe that runcia() does not run very fast unless
you have > 200 ch and > 1 hour data with very bad stationarity. There must
be an obvious problem in your input data--that's my initial guess.

Makoto