[Eeglablist] CTF275 MEG channel position from FieldTrip to EEGLAB

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 11 14:49:49 PDT 2022

Hi Zhi Li,

You cannot use IClabel to detect ICA artifactual components because MEG components will be different than EEG components, and IClabel has been trained with EEG components. You would need a version of ICLabel that is trained with MEG components (there is no such version to my knowledge). This page describes how to go back and forth between Fieldtrip and EEGLAB https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeglab.org/others/EEGLAB_and_Fieldtrip.html__;!!Mih3wA!GdqMukf4QIghAjPElKn7P002MH0bglbmmz2o_rGLB4yz2rDBoG4pz5A0bvDvKyrl8kzwWduwI27V0gtjuVBSS8Ap$

Cheers,

Arno