[Eeglablist] Display output from clean_rawdata

Young Q Truong dutruong at UCSD.EDU
Tue Jul 12 06:53:11 PDT 2022

Hi Ke,
Do you have the Signal Processing toolbox and Statistics and Machine Learning toolbox installed in MATLAB?

Young
________________________________
From: eeglablist <eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu> on behalf of liao ke via eeglablist <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 7:44:20 PM
To: EEGLAB List <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Eeglablist] Display output from clean_rawdata

Dear EEGLAB users,

I am using the clean_rawdata toolbox to clean my EEG data. After running
it, there is always a warning like following and cannot display the results
after cleaning:

Warning: vis_artifacts failed. Skipping visualization.

I've tried both EEGlab 2022 + clean_rawdata 2.6  and EEGlab
2021.1 + clean_rawdata 2.4 and the warning is the same. It is hard to check
the clean performance without its display.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,
Ke