[Eeglablist] Advice - mobile EEG

Bluhm, Juergen juergen.bluhm at hm.edu
Sat Jul 23 03:30:35 PDT 2022

Hi Liat,
Depends if you are using dry or wet electrodes. You may want to watch this video about EEG in real world scenarios: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6G4OaQIUd8&t=396s&ab_channel=WearableSensing__;!!Mih3wA!Ab1wouB-43yWpM9fF9xsvSGT0LojrP1QXuVPLk7TU8IGupUZVQTtdKl1G6clM0EoJ8DIt2nhVyuEQyERf1Oy9LL1x-0B_g$
especially the first 10 minutes.
With dry electrodes it works quite well, we do use it a lot in combination with Eye-Tracking, but this is of course depended on the research questions you have. I am working at the faculty of tourism and we do look a lot into wayfinding or outdoor marketing. Colleagues at LMU in Munich are using the system with VR, we are thinking about this option as well, but haven't done any projects, yet.
If you need more detailed info, please send me a PM by mail.
Cheers,
Juergen
Munich University of Applied Sciences