[Eeglablist] No Channel Location for Some Electrodes

Samuel Sui Lung Sze u3564255 at connect.hku.hk
Mon Aug 22 07:14:24 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I acquired some EEG data with a Neuroscan Quik Cap Net 32. When I tried to load channel location using "pop_chanedit()", I received the message below:

Channel lookup: no location for F11,F12,FT11,FT12,VEOG,HEOG

It seems that MNI coordinate file does not contain location coordinates of these channels.

I have searched for the channel location file for this cap, but I could not find one. Some links to the files seem invalid. Could you please help me with that?

Thank you so much in advance!

Best regards,
Samuel