[Eeglablist] PhD offer (application deadline August 31, 2022)

Ronald Phlypo ronald.phlypo at grenoble-inp.fr
Thu Aug 25 06:07:46 PDT 2022

Dear member,

you can find hereby enclosed a PhD offer that is completely financed in our lab. The PhD explores EEG analysis and eye movement analysis in order to predict visual perceptual decision making.
Any experience with analysis of electro-physiological signals (EEG and/or gaze) is considered a real advantage, as well as good knowledge of signal processing methods.
May you be interested or know potential candidates, please follow the insctructions in the hereby enclosed offer. Do not hesitate to distribute (apologies for the short notice).

Best regards,
Ronald PHLYPO

MCF - associate professor Phelma, Grenoble INP
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://phelma.grenoble-inp.fr/__;!!Mih3wA!DGEtG-ltCet3I4o9RFt6Iqc2h2cvIB9phoFO-igaJ5JVC5chDPMzC5m3knU-dxGXXbSYx5TtV1GljxA8L1im0AByokz2WBKSdMQQ$

program coordinator Master TSI (traitement du signal et des images) @ Grenoble INP - UGA
and its track SIGMA (signal and image processing methods and applications)
visit our website: phelma.grenoble-inp.fr/en/studies/master-signal-image-processing-methods-and-applications

GIPSA-lab (CNRS UMR5216)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.gipsa-lab.grenoble-inp.fr/__;!!Mih3wA!DGEtG-ltCet3I4o9RFt6Iqc2h2cvIB9phoFO-igaJ5JVC5chDPMzC5m3knU-dxGXXbSYx5TtV1GljxA8L1im0AByokz2WF1AUvQl$
office B147
11 rue des Mathématiques