[Eeglablist] The latest standard preprocessing codes for EEGLAB are needed

Olivia Yang OliviaQYang at proton.me
Thu Aug 25 22:29:46 PDT 2022

Dear EEGLAB geniuses,

The functions of automated artifact rejection (Clean_rawdata) and automated detection of artifactual ICA components (ICLabel) are lovely.

However, the existing codes for preprocessing pipeline in EEGLAB, which I can find on the internet, are too old to include them.

Therefore, I’d like to know whether there are the latest standard codes for preprocessing pipeline in EEGLAB, which include the two functions and are highly recommended by you.

Cheers!

Best regards,

Olivia