[Eeglablist] Plotting ITC - Group Level

Benedetta Cecconi benedetta.cecconi at uliege.be
Sun Aug 28 10:39:17 PDT 2022

Hello,
I would like to plot the ITC/Phase-locking factor at the group level. But I'm having some issues.
I run the newtimef function looping through my subjects and a group of selected (frontal) channels and stored the variables of interest (ersp/itc/powbase/times/freq/erspboot/itcboot).
I then used the function tftopo to plot the results, passing the itc saved matrix with dimensions 81 (freq) 200 (tp) 43 (chan) 11 (subj). However, this is the result, clearly something went wrong I think:

Can someone please explain to me what I did wrong?

Also, I'd prefer to have the results (both ersp/itc) plotted as when using the function pop_newtimef from the GUI, i.e.:

However, I could not get this function to work for the group level. Can this function be used for group analysis?

If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Benedetta Cecconi
-----
Doctoral candidate - FNRS ASP