[Eeglablist] Recruiting Doctoral Student, Drexel University

John Kounios john.kounios at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:41:01 PDT 2022

The Creativity Research Lab at Drexel University in Philadelphia will be
recruiting a new doctoral student for the fall term of 2023. The lab uses
EEG and other methods to study creativity, cognitive style, and problem
solving.  For more information, see:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/site/johnkounios/__;!!Mih3wA!BJPTwksQ1yuVEIrii5bPgAe1ln_BQfFI2GdPUtJMwLj4siDq_304TSKYYXPpRuu_vU4sAw9fjHF7W8WHuNowy9ODJ2Q$

For information about the doctoral program in Applied Cognitive and Brain
Sciences in Drexel University's Department of Psychological and Brain
Sciences and how to apply, see:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drexel.edu/coas/academics/graduate-programs/psychology/doctorate-applied-cognitive-brain-science/__;!!Mih3wA!BJPTwksQ1yuVEIrii5bPgAe1ln_BQfFI2GdPUtJMwLj4siDq_304TSKYYXPpRuu_vU4sAw9fjHF7W8WHuNowLOtS2EY$

John Kounios, PhD

Professor of Psychological and Brain Sciences

Director, Creativity Research Lab

Drexel University

Stratton Hall

3201 Chestnut Street

Drexel University

Philadelphia, PA 19104

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/site/johnkounios/__;!!Mih3wA!BJPTwksQ1yuVEIrii5bPgAe1ln_BQfFI2GdPUtJMwLj4siDq_304TSKYYXPpRuu_vU4sAw9fjHF7W8WHuNowy9ODJ2Q$

“An incredible accomplishment”—*The Wall Street Journal*

Amazon: The Eureka Factor: Aha Moments, Creative Insight, and the Brain
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B00NWADZK2?_encoding=UTF8&node=283155&offset=0&pageSize=12&sort=author-pages-popularity-rank&page=1&langFilter=default*formatSelectorHeader__;Iw!!Mih3wA!BJPTwksQ1yuVEIrii5bPgAe1ln_BQfFI2GdPUtJMwLj4siDq_304TSKYYXPpRuu_vU4sAw9fjHF7W8WHuNowV4l-CTs$  >

@JohnKounios