[Eeglablist] Exporting events to text file - latency units

Andrew Corcoran andrew.corcoran at monash.edu
Fri Sep 9 19:37:17 PDT 2022

Dear Leo

Latency information refers to sample points; simply divide by the sampling
rate (EEG.srate) to recover time in milliseconds. The difference between
the two latencies you provide is ~2500 sample points, so I assume your
sampling rate is 250 Hz (250 samples/s * 10 s). It doesn't really make
sense to have non-integer sample points, but I think this can occur if you
downsample the data (event markers will be associated with a particular
sample point in the original event file, but may fall between points that
remain in the downsampled data).

Best
Andrew