[Eeglablist] Memory issue using Clean Rawdata and ASR

Daniele Scanzi dsca347 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon Sep 12 10:44:57 PDT 2022

Hi Ben,

My colleague and I encountered the same problem. Looks like the issue is
with the default setting of the *maxmem* parameter in clean_artifacts.
Rather than calculating the maximum available memory to use, it was set to
64. There is a good explanation of the issue here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/clean_rawdata/issues/41__;!!Mih3wA!EHSPfFNYav5qz0rzogBxUHcZ6-koe-fr1mWNz16xmwJSOWLMiPyKIO4x-2AIWHwh9UB4qa38mXxpt8fIXb406mZUeq5f1IA$

The workaround is described in the first comment. You basically want to
force *asr_process* and *asr_calibrate* to use the available memory and not
a default value.

Hope this helps!

Daniele Scanzi
The University of Auckland