[Eeglablist] issue reading files obtained with LSL in EEGLAB

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 18 13:04:39 PDT 2022

Dear Ranya,

Please post a bug report and upload one of your file to

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!CRNlOa-ZSmSeSeVXXWgQao5vNbeWLHflbuKOwPDpHUNYLpLGi4iEYjHndT-1ukyMZ-rz1AAIlHBw9RrCKJCCLLmv$

Does both the XDF import plugin and the MOBILAB plugin fail at importing XDF.

Best wishes,

Arno