[Eeglablist] Coherence analysis in a specific frequency band

Hyosok Lim hyosoklim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:09:11 PDT 2022

Hello list,

I have used the EEGLAB to pre-process the data and resulted in 13 epochs
related to the events. I am trying to do a wavelet coherence analysis using
the 'wcoherence' function in MATLAB between two EEG signals (ex. between Cz
and AFz).
My question is
1) I am interested in the coherence of the beta frequency band (13-30Hz) so
I am trying to remove data in other frequencies to use it for the
'wcoherence' function in MATLAB. Is filtering out other frequencies using
the plugin in the EEGLAB (except for 13-30Hz) and using the filtered data
to run the 'wcoherence' function appropriate? Or are there other ways I can
obtain EEG data specifically for the beta band using EEGLAB or MATLAB?
2) not really related to the main question, is there any way I can extract
values from the plot (ex. from the power-time plot, extract data for power
and time)?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Hyosok