[Eeglablist] Using EEGLab to process data collected using Simulink

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:23:01 PDT 2022

Dear Sunghan,

Are you planning to do online or offline processing?
If offline, simply figure out the format of the EEG files. g.tec is  popular so I'm sure they provide universal EEG files (e.g., .edf) that can be imported in EEGLAB easily.

However, I do see this post from 2019 about gtec hd5 files (https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2019/014398.html) that may pose some difficulties. You can probably ask gtec directly, they surely know about eeglab and if their data can be processed there.

Cheers,

Cedric Cannard