[Eeglablist] Eeglab Error in Creating Study

Mehreen Inayat mehreen.inayat at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 27 18:35:44 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am trying to create a study in EEGlab and have been receiving an error. There are two conditions that I am trying to compare. When I input the files, and click ok, go to the study tab in eeglab, click plot channel measures, click plot ERP image, I get an error that says “interpolation requires channel location”. I am not sure what this means, and how to correct for this. I basically need to be able to compare ERP images of my two conditions.

Kind Regards,

Mehreen Inayat