[Eeglablist] PhD opportunity in HK

Rongjun Yu yu.rongjun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:03:22 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Hong Kong Baptist University is building a new neuroscience
center scheduled to open in early 2023. The center houses a 3T
research-dedicated  MRI scanner Prisma, 5 sets of EEG, and other
neuroscience equipment. Several fully funded Ph.D. positions are
available in the areas of decision neuroscience. You can find more details
on my website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.rongjunyu.org/jobs__;!!Mih3wA!DrtcZLWly5TuGWcREFYdWqlbC_B-_PDuq0yBLrwnWVUja262jmogoTEo-aYg94guAj2D63g1f2CXbCiKQ1piFXe3$  . Feel free to email me to find
out more information.

Best,

Rongjun Yu, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, School of Business,
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.rongjunyu.org__;!!Mih3wA!DrtcZLWly5TuGWcREFYdWqlbC_B-_PDuq0yBLrwnWVUja262jmogoTEo-aYg94guAj2D63g1f2CXbCiKQ8e32Dhu$