[Eeglablist] Non-editable Header in EventList

Will Decker jdecke5 at lsu.edu
Mon Oct 3 18:55:33 PDT 2022

Hello,

When creating an eventlist, the resulting txt file contains “non-editable header”. When attempting to apply a statistical analysis to my data (using the eventlist) in R, the non-editable header gets in the way of R being able to properly read the eventlist.txt file. Is there a way to automatically remove this header in MATLAB? I have unsuccessfully been able to find any automated solution (both in MATLAB and R) to this problem and have ultimately resorted to manually removing this header on each individual eventlist.txt file. This is quite time consuming when working with large quantities of data.

Thanks