[Eeglablist] PracticalMEEG2022 : Registration open NOW!

Contact CuttingEEG contact at cuttingeeg.org
Thu Oct 6 08:34:49 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues, dear friends,

We are very excited to announce the opening of registrations for
PracticalMEEG 2022 (Dec. 14th-16th, Aix-en-Provence, France)

PracticalMEEG is an intensive three–day training to MEG and EEG data
analyses. It provides the attendees with the ability to create a full
analysis pipeline with exemplar data in one of the four leading software
dedicated to MEG and EEG analysis : Brainstorm, FieldTrip, EEGLAB, and
MNE-python. For full conference information please visit the PracticalMEEG
2022 website <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://practicalmeeg2022.org__;!!Mih3wA!GP93HCpfvWj4MRZ21dLrKgmoX8g7UJG3n0QyPwzlQN4Ml_fxkkHD6JTUN_th6A4OkfRUm1G9OGViU1ENgnduzWFqpQ$  >.

To register for the conference please visit
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://practicalmeeg2022.org/register__;!!Mih3wA!GP93HCpfvWj4MRZ21dLrKgmoX8g7UJG3n0QyPwzlQN4Ml_fxkkHD6JTUN_th6A4OkfRUm1G9OGViU1ENgncmnpVAbg$  .

Warning : please note that the number of remaining places is updated upon
final submission of the registration (at the end of the form). Leaving the
registration form open without submitting will NOT book a place.

   -

   Once registered, an email will be sent to you with a link for fee payment
   .
   -

   Your registration is only finalized once payment has been completed.
   -

   It is not possible to edit the registration form. In case of a problem,
   please send us a detailed message at contact at cuttingeeg.org but please do
   NOT register again.

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Aix-en-Provence!

The PracticalMEEG 2022 organizing committee

–Apologies for cross-posting–