[Eeglablist] Channel location EEGLAB

Chiara Ciacchella chiara.ciacchella at uniroma1.it
Sun Oct 9 06:39:42 PDT 2022

Hello,
I am new to EEG signal processing with EEGLAB. I tried to find the answer
but I was not successful. I kindly ask for your help in this.
I recorded EEG with GEASOLUZIONI software and the data file contains only
channel labels, but I don't have a file with channel location information.
How can I manually add the channel location information?

I know that the cap refers to 10-20 system and it contains the following
electrodes:
Active electrode: Fp1, Fp2, F7, F3, F4, Fz, F8, T3, C3, Cz, C4, T4, T5, P3,
Pz, P4, T6, O1, O2
Referential and neutral: A1, A2, N
Additional electrode for artifact detention: EOG, ECG, EMG, 1 slot for RR
sensor

Thanks in advance,
Chiara

--
*Chiara Ciacchella, Ph.D. student*
*Department of Dynamic and Clinical Psychology, and Health Studies*

*"Sapienza" - University of RomeVia degli Apuli, 100185 Rome, Italy*