[Eeglablist] Channel location EEGLAB

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Tue Oct 11 04:24:22 PDT 2022

Hi Chiara,

It depends on which algorithm you'd like to use for artifact removal.
If you would like to add EOG information, I found this GitHub page
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/openroc/eeglab/blob/master/tags/EEGLAB7_0_0_0beta/plugins/dipfit2.2/standard_BESA/standard-10-5-cap385.elp__;!!Mih3wA!FcZAS4P3nt2HcTedkvfArzet6n9Zxsf_buz2RUA7Y4Vs2-UDdKJDjYxNW1_ji2t5gECeUxe-UAJoZnA7SAUKRDxaXxHUMfmA$  >-
the last two rows (#356 and #357) might be suitable for you?

Best regards,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy