[Eeglablist] Channel location EEGLAB

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:11:17 PDT 2022

Hi,

Thanks Malte for clarifying.

On the reference note, it is not recommended to do average-reference with montages with less than 64 electrodes (even <128 according to Nunez and Srinivasan, 2006).
I believe the REST average to infinity is validated for 32 electrode and there is an EEGLAB plugin available through the plugin manager to install it (it only works in GUI mode though, no command line available if that hasn't changed, so no ideal if you have a large dataset and want to batch-process).

Cedric Cannard