[Eeglablist] Channel location EEGLAB

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:33:28 PDT 2022

Dear Chiara,

That’s normal, I believe EEG files never contain channel locations inside them (in my experience). After you imported your data in eeglab, and go to Tools > Channel locations > Ok > Ok and the default BEM locations will be imported.
You can select another montage from the dipfit plugin folder if that’s not the correct ones for your system.

Cedric