[Eeglablist] Epoching continuous EEG data into 1-sec segments

Sahura Ertuğrul sahuraertugrul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:21:16 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I am trying to epoch a continuous EEG data into 1-sec segments. The sample
rate is 500 and it is 2 mins long recording; thus, I have 60000 data
points. I would like to obtain 120x1-sec segments. For this, I have used
the *eeg_regepoch*s function (see below the code part from my script) but I
have a problem, that is, it sometimes gives 120 trials, and sometimes 119
trials for the same data set. I do not understand why and I am confused
about it. Is there anybody who have the same results before and knows what
is going on?

My EEGLab version is eeglab2022.1

EEG=eeg_regepochs(EEG,'recurrence',1,'limits',[0 1],'rmbase', [NaN]);

Thank you very much for your help and time in advance,

Best regards,
Sahura Ertugrul