[Eeglablist] setting up for Nexus-32 files for analysis in EEGLab

Alan McAllister drampsych at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:22:11 PDT 2022

As a newcomer to EEGlab, I need some assistance. One of the amplifiers I
use is the Nexus-32. It generates EDF and EDF+ files. It does not appear to
be one of the file formats supported by EEGLab.
When I load the existing data set (eeglab_data.set), the channel locations
are marked "yes." When I go to the channel locations, most of the variables
on that page are filled. When I do the same for a file that I generated
with the Nexus, I get basic information such as the number of channels,
sampling rate, and so on. However, the channel locations are marked
"unknown" and, when I go to edit->channel locations, only the labels are
present.
I take it that I need a file format that is specific for the Nexus. Has
anyone any suggestions for how I could obtain or generate that?
Thanks.

--
Dr. Alan McAllister, C.Psych.
website:  neuroshaping.com