[Eeglablist] setting up for Nexus-32 files for analysis in EEGLab

John Anderson qeegjohn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:50:52 PDT 2022

Alan,

An internet search turned up the following that shows a conversion program
from EDF+ to EEGlab:

GitHub - sviter/EDF2EEGLAB: Short script for import EDF+ to EEGLAB
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sviter/EDF2EEGLAB__;!!Mih3wA!Cqrp52OG2QN3xkKYJs2L8OOM0IYSlhiruAFOCbmf1O1ljm6p_slIcSX84BgLg6_dIj0m1p8XoQpUG0BfcI0JIQ$  >

John

--
John S Anderson, MA, BCB, BCN, QEEG-D