[Eeglablist] setting up for Nexus-32 files for analysis in EEGLab

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:13:01 PDT 2022

Dear Allan,

Did you import your file with the biosig toolbox? Steps: File > import data > Using eeglab functions > from EDF (biosig toolbox).
If that didn’t work, you may alternatively try the new import_edf plugin (install via the plugin manager in eeglab). You need to have signal processing toolbox and Matlab 2020b or later.
Then, same steps as above except you choose “from EDF files (using Matlab edfread)”

Best,

Cedric Cannard