[Eeglablist] Problem with event list

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:23:17 PDT 2022

Dear Renzo,

I don't think that's normal. Did you import BDF files with the Biosig toolbox? Could this be coming from your recording parameters in ActiView?
Have you tried playing with the import parameters (e.g., change bdf2biosig_events mode, check the last box to try the mexsload alternative)?

If nothing works, you could do something like this (to adjust if need to extract cell or not):
for i = 1:length(EEG.event)
  if contains(EEG.event(i).type, 'condition')
    EEG.event(i).type = EEG.event(i).type(end-1:end);
  end
end

Cedric