[Eeglablist] Requesting EEG data sets.

Ramesh B ramesh.ece at drmgrdu.ac.in
Fri Nov 4 08:45:11 PDT 2022

Dear sir/madam,
                          i am B.Ramesh Assistant Professor, Dr M.G.R
university, Chennai,Tamilnadu,India. My research area is EEG analysis for
Quadriplegic patients. Regarding that i need EEG data sets. I kindly
request you please send the EEG data sets for my research.

Thanks and regards
B.Ramesh

--

******* DISCLAIMER – Dr.M.G.R Educational and Research Institute
*******

This email and attachments may be confidential and are
intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended
recipient of this email and attachments, you must take no action
based upon
them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Any views or
opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Dr.M.G.R Educational and Research Institute.