[Eeglablist] Error message on

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Tue Nov 8 06:14:13 PST 2022

Or James is probably using an older version of ASR.
I noticed the other day that there are pre-computed filter
coefficients also for 256 Hz (here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/clean_rawdata/blob/4317faf8b5d58664828a45ceda9a27bf35c7a7ee/asr_calibrate.m*L146__;Iw!!Mih3wA!FiLGlFmD1vxHXGJfvXgO0pfXNviZMZjSpnHKoe_9HajgRb2jsUjBCGR8fmllwtZOKHRUL7ZEFwiiC2AFn9Ffbtb-VT4Ki7w4$  >
)

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy