[Eeglablist] ERP data recode

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 18 09:46:55 PST 2022

Dear YuTong,

You may use menu item “Edit > Select event” and there is a rename option.
Or from the command line

EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG, 'type’,’S1','renametype’,1,'deleteevents','off');
EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG, 'type’,’S2','renametype’,2,'deleteevents','off');
EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG, 'type’,’S3','renametype’,3,'deleteevents','off’);
EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG, 'type’,’S5','renametype’,5,'deleteevents','off’);

Best wishes,

Arno