[Eeglablist] EEGLAB Triggers

Sumer Ziady sziady at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 1 07:53:33 PST 2022

Hello,
My name is Sumer Ziady.
I am working on a study that has to do with decision making at Carnegie
Mellon University. The experiment is being done using Psychopy and then is
connected to Biosemi - actiview.
I have placed triggers in psychopy but they so far have not shown up on
EEGLAB.
I was wondering if you could provide me with any form of guidance on how to
make sure event markers/ triggers show up on the plots. Or if you could
pinpoint me to the relevant resources for sorting out this issue when it
comes to psychopy coding and EEGLAB data pre-processing.

Thank you,
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

*Sumer Ziady*
Research Manager - Carnegie Mellon University
MSc Cognitive Neuroscience & Neuropsychology