[Eeglablist] time frequency and power

leonidas papadakos lpsyc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 12:11:29 PST 2022

 I am currently working with eeg signals and i have to do time frequency analysis and extract power band for each  trial of 10 subjects for 64 electrodes. The time window is one second before stimulus and exactly on the reaction time . My questions are 1) steps ( i have to clean my data, extract epochs , then ica , then time frequency analysis and finally power spectrum to extract power?2) spss analysis ( should i create a spss sheet per trial and subject or do i have to use group analysis in eeglab software
Sorry for the intrusion
I am really looking forward for your input