[Eeglablist] Plotting "unmixed" component ERPs for channels

Dr. Ingmar Brilmayer ibrilmay at uni-koeln.de
Thu Dec 8 07:26:49 PST 2022

Hi list,

I have a question: is there a straightforward way of plotting
backprojected channel ERPs without mixing the component activations at
that channel (for demonstration purposes)? In other words, what I want
is a channel ERP with one line for each component ERP at that channel
instead of one "average" line. I thought of removing all ICs but one
from a dataset, plotting the backprojected channels, then removing all
ICs except another IC and add its backprojected ERP to the channel plot
constructed before and so on. This would probably work but it is a bit
hacky and slow. Are there maybe a few lines that could be
removed/commented from some functions or something? Or is there even an
existing function that I missed?

Best
Ingmar