[Eeglablist] Index error when reading Neuroscan channel .dat

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:58:19 PST 2022

Dear Grace,

I didn't have to use a .dat file when I worked with Neuroscan data in the past, but here is something you can try: When you type {EEG.chanlocs.labels} in the command window, does it return the channel labels? If so, and if you followed the 10-20 template when you recorded your data, you should be able to simply import the default BEM channel locations (Edit > channel locations > Ok > Plot 2D to check visually > Ok).

Hope this helps,

Cedric