[Eeglablist] Index error when reading Neuroscan channel .dat

Grace Margaret Harvie ghar8070 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Mon Dec 12 16:15:46 PST 2022

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for your reply!

The data does have channel labels, so I was using a template while getting the hang of pre-processing (although I had to use the 10-5 template in order to get all the locations for all 26 cephalic channels; not all of the labels were present on the 10-20 or 10-10 templates).

Mostly I just want to use the .dat file to double check the accuracy of the template locations (which is probably overkill, but I thought it was worth doing, since I had to use a template with much greater electrode density than the cap which was used).

Thanks,
Grace Harvie