[Eeglablist] Problem with STUDY - Precompute channel measures

Samuel Armstrong samuel.armstrong at uq.edu.au
Thu Dec 15 14:05:48 PST 2022

Hi All,

I'm not quite sure what the issue was, however it seems to be fixed in the latest updates for EEGlab 2022, which I downloaded from github - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab__;!!Mih3wA!CrTaTM1kuE0TW3XUEM0I23l67yUMRwKpa6GYxs2GOgMOUAmxC7j6Cq9Rqu_eq4Adc-6sWXA5uibVGovDiO5xFx1IIdMo793ICnsG$

Cheers,

Sam
--
Sam Armstrong