[Eeglablist] visualization of rejmanual timepoints

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at g.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 6 21:48:58 PST 2023

Cedric. Correct, with the additional code yes we can work with continuous
data. I just meant that without additional code, the GUI does not have a
mark-only option. Only a reject button. Somehow I thought that used to be
possible. But now that Arno pointed it out I do recall that marking bad
time points via GUI was perhaps only done for whole epochs. And for
continuous data via command line. I think the solutions are documented in
this thread now. Thanks!

Agatha