[Eeglablist] Scripting using BIDS_export.m help

Ngô Tuấn Hưng tuanhungvb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:23:02 PST 2023

Dear,

can you tell me how to calculate the absolute power of the wave on each
electrode?

Thank you very much

Vào Th 7, 25 thg 2, 2023 lúc 09:51 Arnaud Delorme via eeglablist <
eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu> đã viết:

> Dear Andy,
>
> You would use
>
> subject(1).file = ‘control1.set’;
> subject(1).subject = ‘xxxyyy’;
> subject(1).group = ‘control’;
>
> > 2. I would like to export as EDF instead of .set/.fdt to comply with
> BIDS (although I understand that the .set format is acceptable).
>
> You can specify ‘exportformat' to ‘edf’
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Arno
>
> > I understand that to do this I would include bids_export(‘exportext’
> > 'edf’). However, when I do this I get a “Unrecognized function or
> variable EEG” error. Would someone be able to help in what am missing?

D <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://ms.md/__;!!Mih3wA!Bk1HDN6kAJJJAYkLWiSG7bF1keEDHsKYRereAe57YE1mNI7cTWxsp249BYM2hoStSzPtBHpxWD2fY3DCA5xPlIMx$ >r. NGÔ TUẤN HƯNG
*Intensive care unit*
National Burn Hospital
Phone: 0936641665