[Eeglablist] AMICA and ICLabel

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 14 18:12:29 PDT 2023

Dear Edward,

Theoretically yes!
Try to separate the problems. Check if your amica is successfully run. It
is also possible that your code does not generate EEG.icaact, which depends
on your initial EEGLAB installation. See my article here
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#EEG.icaact_is_empty.21.3F_.2806.2F15.2F2021_updated.29

Makoto