[Eeglablist] COGNESTIC 2023

Olaf Hauk Olaf.Hauk at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 08:19:28 PDT 2023

We are happy to announce the Cognitive Neuroimaging Skills Training In Cambridge (COGNESTIC) between 18-29 September 2023 at the MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit. We will provide training in state-of-the-art methods for open neuroimaging analysis and related methods. Please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/cognestic-2023/__;!!Mih3wA!EmBeSNCIb0nTSG63hRC523e0MJGCCS1DhnqtpshYBGBAM0ltOweKisILjjLKxasHjNFSstoF_yHEglR9PNT0pGt9ORCEQUOQVg$  for more information.

The Cognitive Neuroimaging Skills Training In Cambridge (COGNESTIC) summer school will provide researchers with training in state-of-the-art methods for open neuroimaging analysis and related methods. We will use a variety of open-source software and data formats (such as NiPype, fMRIprep, MNE-Python, BIDS) to demonstrate and explain reproducible analysis pipelines for neuroimaging data. The sessions will provide practical demonstrations of these analysis pipelines, with opportunities for attendees to practice them hands-on. We will provide extensive online materials on the theoretical background of the methods in advance, e.g. in bespoke videos created by our tutors. Special guest lectures by principal investigators will showcase the application of neuroimaging methods in cognitive and clinical neuroscience. We will also offer tours of the CBU's lab facilities with an opportunity to discuss best practice in data acquisition. There will be ample time for attendees to interact with tutors and fellow attendees.

The registration fee for COGNESTIC 2023 is £900. This will include lunches, refreshments and two social events, but not accommodation and dinners.
Best wishes,

Olaf et al.

Olaf Hauk, PhD
Senior Investigator Scientist
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
University of Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 7 69490
Web: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neuroscience.cam.ac.uk/directory/profile.php?olafhauk__;!!Mih3wA!EmBeSNCIb0nTSG63hRC523e0MJGCCS1DhnqtpshYBGBAM0ltOweKisILjjLKxasHjNFSstoF_yHEglR9PNT0pGt9ORDTOZ_O5w$